• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

teeth whitening and a hair transplant

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
    Thanks, I've just ordered a pack of 8 and the trays for £33 from their website. About time I sorted my yellow teeth out!
    How bad are they? I see people around me and think "how white your teeth all are" but I think it's only in comparison to my own... they suddenly went crap in my early-mid 20s when they'd always been pretty white before that.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      How bad are they? I see people around me and think "how white your teeth all are" but I think it's only in comparison to my own... they suddenly went crap in my early-mid 20s when they'd always been pretty white before that.
      They aren't that bad but have been getting steadily worse over the past 15 years since my early 20s. My wife told me to sort them out the other day, and she rarely has anything bad to say about me (probably because she isn't really that interested any more....).

Anyway, for £30-odd I guess it's worth a shot, and it's no stress, doing it at home.

Now the hair transplant is a completely different story....

Comment

Don't know how the trays will hold up at that level, mine are moulded to fit my teeth, worth a shot for 33 quid though.

Comment

I posted about the Hair transplant a couple of years ago, and certainly those who may have had it done weren't forthcoming in telling me!

Think you can get it done by a reputable one for around the £5K mark - it's something I want to do as well, so let's get a CUK multi-buy deal going

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisPackit View Post
            I posted about the Hair transplant a couple of years ago, and certainly those who may have had it done weren't forthcoming in telling me!

Think you can get it done by a reputable one for around the £5K mark - it's something I want to do as well, so let's get a CUK multi-buy deal going
            The best place in the UK (according to the research I've done) is up in Manchester, which is a bit of a pain for me.

The worst part of the procedure is that you need to shave your head and then take off a couple of months so that you don't look stupid going back into the office. (or wear a hat which we clearly couldn't do at work...)

Comment

I know someone who got a quote from the place that done Rooney's transplant, it was something bonkers like 20 or 40 grand, could have been in Manchester.

So he is a consultant in a hospital, Dr with a Phd and as gay as a Mexican tablecloth, he starts asking them about what you need to do to get a job in the place.

Comment

You're ugly and have tulip teeth.

Comment

Working...
                X