• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pubes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    PS whar are you going to do if you chop them off and still can't find your knob?
    That happened to me once.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
      In these times of austerity, could I suggest an inexpensive alternative to dental floss?

PS whar are you going to do if you chop them off and still can't find your knob?
      Wow my nob looks HUGE now. Give me your mobi and I'll txt you a photo.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        What are us blokes supposed to do with our pubes?

Ladies trim them off, are we supposed to let them grow so long I can't find my nob?

Any advice appreciated.

It seems such a shame, you worked so hard to get them to grow a full 1/2 inch.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          Wow my nob looks HUGE now. Give me your mobi and I'll txt you a photo.
          Sure. Just text 'Please arrest me officer, the pixies made me do it' to 999 and I'll get right back to you
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Send it to Brillo so he can pass it on to his mate's wife, safe in the knowledge he can hand-on-heart deny he sent her a picture of his willy.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Send it to Brillo so he can pass it on to his mate's wife, safe in the knowledge he can hand-on-heart deny he sent her a picture of his willy.
              Don't confuse me with another person on this forum.

Comment

Working...
              X