• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A list of all the famous people I've seen and met. Can you do better?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have met:

Josh Lewsey
    Matt Stephens (in a pub in Putney - in his "unwell" phase)
    Martin Johnson
    John Inverdale
    Michael Lynagh
    A few other ex-egg-chasers

Capt Heather Stanning - was explaining the rules of hockey to her at the 2012 bronze medal match.
    Tanni Grey-Thompson

Phil Tufnell
    Mark Butcher
    A few other cherry chasers
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Cleo Rocos lives in my building

life on the edge....

Comment

Nearly forgot - I got served by the (ex) Milky Bar kid, who, once grown, was working at a pub in Reading.

Comment

the real test is how may famous people you met at THE SAME TIME !

I was once at a party with Gary Glitter, Jimmy Savile AND J.King

my turds may have come out sideways for a week, but hey, thats the price you pay for fame

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Trevor McDonald, coming out of ITV Centre as I was going in. He's very short.
            Jeffrey Archer - As much of a tosser in real life as you would imagine.
            Phil Cool - Doing standup at the students union.
            Jasper Carrot - Same
            The Queen
            The Pope (current, from a long way away.)
            George Osborne (in the same lift)
            Jonathan King (chucked a plastic bottle of crap beer at him at Donnington, as did most of the rest of the crowd)
            Peter Cook (told me to **** off when I knocked on his front door in Hampstead and tried to sell him a restaurant discount card).
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I forgot, Michael Parkinson, coming out of a house in Watsons Bay, Sydney.
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Saw the guy who used to play Martin Platt in Corrie, selling cheese in Manchester today..
                Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

Was sat in the pub the other night with Dennis from Auf Wiedersehen Pet. He was looking rough, didn't think he looked too bad as a tranny in Benidorm, guess a set of heels and some slap does wonders.

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
                    Cleo Rocos lives in my building

life on the edge....
                    I see her in Canary Wharf quite a lot.
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

I once had a beer with Lemmy at a Link Wray gig.

My wife (before we met) once had a sauna with the whole of Take That.
                      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                      X