• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

At last, something REALLY delicious at McDonalds!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At last, something REALLY delicious at McDonalds!

Shouldn't that be 'rearry dericious' ?

Anyway, do you have any idea how ****ing busy I am?

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      In the close up photos the girls look about 14! Or am I showing my age?...
      Not really - some Asian women just don't age. My wife is often thought to be in her teens or early twenties, when she is in fact older than me. People are really surprised when they find out we've a 21 year old son.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Not really - some Asian women just don't age. My wife is often thought to be in her teens or early twenties, when she is in fact older than me. People are really surprised when they find out we've a 21 year old son.
        Did you have to pay extra to order one with that capability?

Comment

In the close up photos the girls look about 14! Or am I showing my age?

I remember one day at Lakside the staff at Ann Summers had to wear the outfits they sell. I was disgusted. I went back several times to see just how disgusted I was.
          haha
          You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BrilloPad again.

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
            Did you have to pay extra to order one with that capability?
            Ho ho. She arrived in the UK age 12. We met at university. Her British naturalisation papers came through before we got married.

Mind you, plenty of people assume that she's a bought bride and I am a dirty old man.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              Ho ho. She arrived in the UK age 12. We met at university. Her British naturalisation papers came through before we got married.

Mind you, plenty of people assume that she's a bought bride and I am a dirty old man.
              Even though she is not a bought bride you are still a dirty old man!

HTH

Comment

Even though she is not a bought bride you are still a dirty old man!

HTH
                Less of the "old", sonny.

Comment

Working...
                X