• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Suity- how to trade the Cyp banks reopening?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Ooh I was thinking of an ITX PC and wondering how to deal with the cables and backplates. I hadn't though of using a raspberry pi, that's a good idea. And makes it quite a bit cheaper as well.
    "A" Raspberry Pi?

You want at least 16 in there!

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
      He wouldn't, he hasn't got a pot to piss in.
      If you threw him a crust he wouldn't be grateful. That sort never are.
      Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      But he does have a small eco-shed, a virtual motorbike, and the physique of a toothbrush....with the same personality.

As far away as possible.
      With talents like that the boy should go far....

You need to up your game. This sort of puerile stuff doesn't even register on the radar.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        I'd stay out of it to be honest. The eur dropped like a stone yesterday so the action is probably priced in. German unemployment figures are due out at 8:55am GMT and look to bring slightly better news so the euro could bounce.

If you fancied trading a cross then the EUR/RUB traded short might be an option.

Best advice I can give is to stand back and wait to see what the Cypriots and Russians do. If they are queuing up round the block to get their money out then short away. The markets are very skittish, and the fundamentals rule the euro at the moment.

When the markets get skittish on the euro the nzd gets hammered so if the euro gets hammered then take a look at the nzd/usd.

If things turn really nasty then people may start another gold surge, in which case the aud usually gains strength as it is closely tied to gold prices, being one of the "commodity currencies".

All advice here is given completely on spec, with absolutely no guarantees. The value of investments may fall, you may lose your shirt so learn to trade in a demo account before risking actual wonga.
        Wow Suity. have you ever thought about working for an investment bank as a FX economist?

If you have then forget it.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          I'm not the one who feeds my family crap so I can gamble.

He does have a point there

Comment

You need to up your game. This sort of puerile stuff doesn't even register on the radar.
            Anybody else spot the flaw?

FFS sas, for a self-professed mathematician, logic isn't your strong point, is it?

Comment

FFS sas, for a self-professed mathematician, logic isn't your strong point, is it?
              FFS get that Engineering degree, you might get rid of that sack of potatoes sitting on your shoulder then.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

FFS get that Engineering degree, you might get rid of that sack of potatoes sitting on your shoulder then.

Come on chaps, up the game. It's been dead on here since Old Hack came out and joined a gay kibbutz in Israel.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  I'd stay out of it to be honest. The eur dropped like a stone yesterday so the action is probably priced in. German unemployment figures are due out at 8:55am GMT and look to bring slightly better news so the euro could bounce.

If you fancied trading a cross then the EUR/RUB traded short might be an option.

Best advice I can give is to stand back and wait to see what the Cypriots and Russians do. If they are queuing up round the block to get their money out then short away. The markets are very skittish, and the fundamentals rule the euro at the moment.

When the markets get skittish on the euro the nzd gets hammered so if the euro gets hammered then take a look at the nzd/usd.

If things turn really nasty then people may start another gold surge, in which case the aud usually gains strength as it is closely tied to gold prices, being one of the "commodity currencies".

All advice here is given completely on spec, with absolutely no guarantees. The value of investments may fall, you may lose your shirt so learn to trade in a demo account before risking actual wonga.
                  Wrong.

Now is the time to get into your original trade.

Short USD/CHF.

Comment

Clearly it does though, hence your shandified retort.
                    Shame you had to stand on a stool to SEE the radar, shortarse!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X