• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What were you doing when Thatcher was at the peak of her power?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    as I see it.
    And there's your mistake right there.
    The way you see things hasn't changed since you were baffled by your homework as a schoolboy.
    A thick person's opinion is not worth jack tulip.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      A thick person's opinion is not worth jack tulip.
      At the ballot box it is
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

At the ballot box it is
        Yes that's why the country is in the state its in.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

1. Many of us meet or exceed the terms of employment contracts. We don't claim bonuses as a right.
          In future you should engage a decent agent to negotiate your contract on your behalf then

News for you Dodgy: clever people do well whatever the regime.
          Clever people didn't do particularly well in Cambodia under Pol Pot' regime.

Comment

1. Many of us meet or exceed the terms of employment contracts. We don't claim bonuses as a right.
            2. RBS is not a high performing bank whichever way you measure it: Libor scandal, IT problems, share price.

RBS boss due to collect bonus worth £700,000 | Business | The Guardian

It's reward for failure and it shouldn't be happening in a bank we own due to its outstanding crapness.
            I have no doubt that there are individuals within banking who've worked their bollocks off to achieve or exceed their agreed targets and as they have clauses in their contracts that reward them for doing so then they are perfectly entitled to what their contract says is their due.

Stop being a petty jealous twat. Is this something to do with your wife earning more than you do?

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
              I have no doubt that there are individuals within banking who've worked their bollocks off to achieve or exceed their agreed targets and as they have clauses in their contracts that reward them for doing so then they are perfectly entitled to what their contract says is their due.

Stop being a petty jealous twat. Is this something to do with your wife earning more than you do?
              So she's putting the Happy Meals in the boxes and he's running around with the headset on doing the drive-thru orders ?
              When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                So she's putting the Happy Meals in the boxes and he's running around with the headset on doing the drive-thru orders ?
                It would appear so. Make sure you count your change and check your order, the clueless cretin can't follow the simplest of instructions.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                  Think its the other way round, I imagine the order takers are 3 star minimum, a zero star can stuff happy meals and hand them to the the order fulfilment person.

Its all about getting someone pleasant to interact with the customers. That rules out Sasguru, so his missus must wear the headset, he is the acne covered one lusting after the happy meal toy.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

That is the thing about the Scots they have to blame everyone else for their problems, what a bunch of losers they are.
                    So the Irish the Scots and most of England hated her, in fact even her own cabinet, who knew her best, knifed her in the front, but she can rest in peace in the knowledge that a two bit, barrow boy with limited intelligence is running around an internet forum defending her record.
                    Last edited by proggy; 12 April 2013, 07:38.

Comment

I was not having to feed my infant cold milk because of electricity rationing meaning it could not be heated.

I was not having to worry about pressure from the unions making me strike

I was not having to worry abouit biggotted small minded communities based on domestic abuse, incest and alcoholism providing my basic essentials

I was not having to live in a house paid for by the state - I could buy my own

I was drinking milk, in school, provided by the state

I was able, regardless of my background, to actually get a job labouring manufacturing job with a firm and not be restricted by outdated shop steward practices

Comment

Working...
                      X