• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How much weight will I have lost when I get home?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Can we change the poll to how much we think you should lose?
    Well I was aiming for 30lbs. I've got 12 weeks.

To be fair I feel much healthier, stronger and fitter just after a couple weeks but I felt I dropped 8-10lbs.

Bunch of arse. Weighing machines obviously broken.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

If you're eating so little, you're unlikely to keep it up for 12 weeks.

Make sure you know how many calories are in things - sometimes the worst things aren't what you think they'll be - an oven ready macaroni cheese from tesco has about the same as a big mac and large fries!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        If you're eating so little, you're unlikely to keep it up for 12 weeks.

Make sure you know how many calories are in things - sometimes the worst things aren't what you think they'll be - an oven ready macaroni cheese from tesco has about the same as a big mac and large fries!
        Actually I'm quite clued up on nutrition / calories. That's why I'm a bit confused. I've gone for a super low fat diet , low sugar and low calories. Off for a bike ride now instead.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Actually I'm quite clued up on nutrition / calories. That's why I'm a bit confused. I've gone for a super low fat diet , low sugar and low calories. Off for a bike ride now instead.
          Did you use the same scales? Same time of day? Same state of undress?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Did you use the same scales? Same time of day? Same state of undress?
            Yes. Every other second week, same scales, wearing same chiffon dress and high heels.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Having been in the US for a few weeks, starting my diet a few days before leaving, been eating healthily, taking Alli & exercising, including doing 'Insanity' in my hotel room how much weight will I have lost on return?

Poll to follow?
              where's the dilligaf option?

Comment

Working...
              X