• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

First Police Scalp after Thatchers Death

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by proggy View Post
    . All you little Thatcherites coming up with more and more non-sequtirs has made my night.

Absolutely! I couldnt imagine you getting laid on Friday night
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      Absolutely! I couldnt imagine you getting laid on Friday night
      Touche

Comment

Touche
        Mind you it's not exactly a chapter from Fanny Hill here either
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

What do you think he was going to do smash her coffin with his batten? Talk about grasping at straws . He resigned for one simple reason, the police didn't want the bad PR and they pushed him. All you little Thatcherites coming up with more and more non-sequtirs has made my night.
          No, but he may be sympathetic to misbehaving protesters.

The hypothetical policeman who tweeted about Saint Maggie may equally be harder on protesters.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            But you're not saying it to your friends. If you tell your mate "my boss is a dick" they laugh. If you put an advert in the newspaper "my boss is a dick" you get fired. If you claim someone stole your work to your mummy, nothing happens. If you do so publicly, you get taken to court.

If you have a wank at home, it's fine. If you do it in public, you get in trouble.

What is so hard to understand that saying/doing something publicly where it can affect other people - typically the person you're talking about though not in this case of course - is different than saying it in private?
            Nonsense.
            Mrs EO's mate came around and her terrier humped my leg. so I got me saus out and wanked all over the little bastids head.

and will they ever let me live it down ?
            no.

women eh ?

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Er... As little of a Maggie fan as I am - it seems clear to me that this bloke (the copper) is a fool, and if he's so daft what in the name of flip is he doing being a plod anyway.

That said, I am also totally astounded - he must be the only copper in the universe that didn't worship Maggie for the massive pay rises, increase in powers and reduced scrutiny. He must be a youngster.

It would be amusing to see if Dodgy can post anything in the next few weeks in which the word hypocrite or its derivatives doesn't appear.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                Er... As little of a Maggie fan as I am - it seems clear to me that this bloke (the copper) is a fool, and if he's so daft what in the name of flip is he doing being a plod anyway.

That said, I am also totally astounded - he must be the only copper in the universe that didn't worship Maggie for the massive pay rises, increase in powers and reduced scrutiny. He must be a youngster.

It would be amusing to see if Dodgy can post anything in the next few weeks in which the word hypocrite or its derivatives doesn't appear.
                Cops don't appear to be employed for their intelligence.
                Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  I personally think lack of integrity shown by other policemen is more serious.
                  Yes, and they too should be fired.

The fact they they weren't doesn't lessen this 'crime'

Comment

I don't see what he has done wrong, this is the typical overreaction, you can't even have an opinion now. What's next thought police? He is only saying what 99% of the population think.
                    No he isn't. Did you study "statistics" with sasguru?

Comment

Working...
                    X