• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kate Bush - Snapped Bra Strap Vid....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boob Linky - Obviously NSFW
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      o god

my eyes
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

You know, someone deserves some serious negative repping for this thread and the posts within...

But I'm not nasty like that, I shall refrain.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
          Pete Townsend described it as his greatest moment ever with short hair, for he was playing guitar, and Midge Ure also said something of that ilk at the time, he was playing something - 1982 - Princes Trust gig, the bra strap goes on 3:26, enjoy, Kate catches it ooooh too quickly, otherwise I'd be off for a wank....

No tits to see

And he should know, he's done an awful lot of "research". He's also done an awful lot for charidee, mates!

Comment

Originally posted by alluvial View Post
            You know, someone deserves some serious negative repping for this thread and the posts within...

But I'm not nasty like that, I shall refrain.
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Good old days!

I recall j3rking off to this:
              <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                Pete Townsend described it as his greatest moment ever with short hair, for he was playing guitar, and Midge Ure also said something of that ilk at the time, he was playing something - 1982 - Princes Trust gig, the bra strap goes on 3:26, enjoy, Kate catches it ooooh too quickly, otherwise I'd be off for a wank....

No tits to see

As we used to always say....."One in Kate Bush is worth two in the hand!"

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                X