• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bacon butty in T-3 minutes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brown sauce crust, hmmmm

Comment

That just looks like a bit of used bog-roll.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
        Must agree with my learned colleague here, any sauce on bacon is a travesty to bacon everywhere!

mmm,..... baconnnyyyyyy
        Well you could add a fried egg and a sausage.

Though I am curious as to where MTT got bacon in cloggers. I've had to cure my own as the stuff here is pretty p!ss poor.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I can never cut that pita bread proper like, it's a pain in the @rse

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            I can never cut that pita bread proper like, it's a pain in the @rse

Slice in half first and stick halves in toaster. Simples!

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Well you could add a fried egg and a sausage.

Though I am curious as to where MTT got bacon in cloggers. I've had to cure my own as the stuff here is pretty p!ss poor.
              It's in Albert Heijn, called 'bakbacon'. It's a bit weak and watery though, which explains why the sauce was needed.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                It's in Albert Heijn, called 'bakbacon'. It's a bit weak and watery though, which explains why the sauce was needed.
                You two are in cloggers, you should be eating things* off sticks, which of the 101 versions of bread did you have?

I say things, as I never did workout what most of them were, that was served-up in client-co canteen.
                Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Mmmmm, sausage and bacon roll (no sauce) has been procured. Nom!

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    I saw said "bacon" and have avoided it. Hence the reaon for making my own.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                    X