• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Emigration

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Seeing as this seems to be the most sensible option the way things are going, I've been thinking.

I could walk into well paying jobs in Germany and Switzerland, but don't like the weather and need to learn German.

US is another possibility as my skills would probably allow me to be sponsored by a co. But I think the US has long term issues of its own.

Malaysia, Singapore appeal quite a bit. Going to check this out in the summer as part of holidays.

But I would guess Australia (where again, my skills would be in demand) is beginning to look like the best compromise: weather, the Asia effect, English speaking. Only problem is its full of ozzies.

+1 for Australia, its an absolutely fantastic place to work - the rates are good - pommies everywhere to get you into those good contracts . The added benefit is its a gateway to the asian countries you mentioned, as many contract level jobs for asia are advertised in Oz.

Back on track????

Comment

Australia is a very expensive place to live these days.

No problem for a proper contractor though.

Comment

As I said, Oz is a politically correct hell hole

you can earn carbon credits by shooting camels in the outback.
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

No sasguru OR OH yet today.
          Blimey....the Happy Bus must have collided with the Numpty Bus!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Emigration

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            No sasguru OR OH yet today.
            Blimey....the Happy Bus must have collided with the Numpty Bus!

Or the sockbot has crashed...

Comment

The irony ....irony....ironical projection .....projected irony...projection ...projection son.....son .....son....
              too funny. For it is too funny......too funny....fatboy.....ironical fatboy.....for it is to funny, it really really is.
              really......projection.....projection....whoooop whooopppp System failure ....beeeeeeeeeeepp
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                The irony ....irony....ironical projection .....projected irony...projection ...projection son.....son .....son....
                too funny. For it is too funny......too funny....fatboy.....ironical fatboy.....for it is to funny, it really really is.
                really......projection.....projection....whoooop whooopppp System failure ....beeeeeeeeeeepp
                I think that's the least stupid thing you've ever posted.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  I think that's the least stupid thing you've ever posted.
                  You on the other hand keep digging
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                  X