• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pity treason no longer has the Death Penalty

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZARDOZ View Post
    It all went downhill with the foreigners who came over with William the Conqueror. Let's send back anyone who can't trace their UK lineage to before him. That should get rid of most of the South East.
    Suits me :-)

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      Pity treason no longer has the Death Penalty
      I think that's got to be the funniest thread title of the week.

If intense stupidity were treasonous, that'd thin out the population quite quickly. But then we wouldn't get threads like this one.

Its a significant factor 20% of people charged with Murder are recent immigrants
      Statistical but utterly meaningless. When you're dealing with only 371 murders in the UK, 20% of them being perpetrated by foreign born is statistically insignificant. It certainly cannot be extrapolated to provide any meaningful information about immigrants and crime. But if it feeds your paranoid fantasies - enjoy the feeling of moral outrage.

Here's a book that might help you.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Well ... and what Cameron and Johnson were doing in India in 2012/2013 ?
        If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

Daily Mail, I kept posting links to DM and people kept saying it can't be true its in the DM. So now I find other sources but if teh DM has more info I link to that as well.
          You'll need to be a bit clearer for I am a simple FT, Guardian and Telegraph reader. Are we to take it that, frustrated by your audience's dismissal of the Daily Mail as a credible source, you are citing the Daily Express, as corroboration?

Comment

Originally posted by mos View Post
            Well ... and what Cameron and Johnson were doing in India in 2012/2013 ?
            one would hope trying to get business for UK firms. We wait and see.

New Lie however were handing out Visas.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              You'll need to be a bit clearer for I am a simple FT, Guardian and Telegraph reader. Are we to take it that, frustrated by your audience's dismissal of the Daily Mail as a credible source, you are citing the Daily Express, as corroboration?
              it was a little bit of a joke. If we only read the Gaurdiam we would be assaulting the Germans with a strongly worded poster campaign and quiche.

most stories are available in other papers, I just enjoy laughing at DM articles and it hacks some self important posters off so you can wrest the DM out of my cold hands.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
              X