• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Baby!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm having a lovely weekend thanks. My last weekend of freedom before I start the new contract on Monday. We went to Somerset for a couple of days, got back last night. Had a nice swim this morning, followed by driving down to the marina at Hamble to get some freshly caught Solent sea bass and various shellfish for linguine. Then we popped along to Eastleigh market and got some fruit and veg. Going to sit out in the sun for a bit, then make some Mojitos before dinner using mint from the garden.

Tomorrow a bit of prep work for Monday then more of the same only easier on the booze.

Last week I spent most of my time decorating the en-suite which meant regrouting hundreds of mosaic tiles - I'm having some much needed time off before I start on the upstairs hall.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      I don't live in Leeds.
      Your honour.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        I don't live in Leeds.
        Were you cleansed?
        "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Working...
        X