• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just Wow. Sunday Sport at its Best

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agony column is genius.

http://www.sundaysport.com/?p=11642

I AM 23, single and desperate to father a child but I just can’t seem to pull women.

I don’t know why because I have a good job as a roadsweeper and have my own room at my gran’s house. I am 4ft 10in and quite presentable because I shave my hair in a cool skinhead style to hide my baldness and most people can’t even tell I have a glass eye. So I’m offering myself to your lovely female readers who might want to get down to some shagging and get in the club. I am full of man juice because I only ever masturbate once a day, and I am willing to travel anywhere in my Reliant Robin. There must be loads of girls out there who want a sprog but can’t be bothered getting into a steady relationship – maybe you, for instance?

RH, Lancs
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      Agony column is genius.
      KentPhilip?

But I think we're missing the real issue here folks.

WTF was Platypus googling for to stumble upon that article. I think we should be told.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        KentPhilip?

WTF was Platypus googling for to stumble upon that article. I think we should be told.
        This?

Chinese Zoo Keeper Shows Dedication By 'Licking Monkey's Bottom To Save His Life'
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          KentPhilip?

I did some work with the guys who run this rather ageing search page; Startpagina.nl | Jouw startpagina voor weer, verkeer en meer

You'd be amazed what people look for on the internet.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

oops

Comment

Working...
            X