• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Night out in Brighton

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stag night in Brighton. I went to one about 19 years ago, and even then I had no idea what was cool or not. I may be generalising here, but posting on a forum, mainly populated by intelligent geeks, and asking where the top clubs are, is a bit like going onto a Classic car forum and asking for sartorial advice...

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Going out in Brighton this weekend. It's changed a little since I was there last, so any recommendations for a group of blokes(straight) for some decents pubs, restaurants, plus a club for middle aged fat baldies?

If the bar stools are upside down it does not mean the place is closed
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        If the bar stools are upside down it does not mean the place is closed
        And if someone asks if they can take your stool the answer is definitely No!
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Carnage.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Carnage.
            Well, it seems you survived it.

Comment

Carnage.
              You get you back doors knocked in then?
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Well, it seems you survived it.
                The stag was the last man standing at 5am this morning. These middle aged fellas, no staying power
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                X