• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Insomnia Club

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I was woken up with my ipad pinging me about a new email - I forgot to turn it off.

National Lottery have news about my ticket. They said "Login to find out."

I tried and it says the site undergoes maintenance between 2am to 5am every night!

Why can't they just tell me the news! Why login.

I suppose until 5am I can pretend its the jackpot rather than the smallest Euromillions win.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        I was woken up with my ipad pinging me about a new email - I forgot to turn it off.

I tried and it says the site undergoes maintenance between 2am to 5am every night!

I suppose until 5am I can pretend its the jackpot rather than the smallest Euromillions win.....
        Are you rich now? Will you marry me?

Comment

With the extra £2.60 you could buy yourself some earplugs
          Join Big Group - don't let them get away with it
          http://www.wttbiggroup.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by flamel View Post
            With the extra £2.60 you could buy yourself some earplugs
            I think I got £3.10!

Anyway I have been up for 3 hours now! Tooth pain. I went to tesco 24 hour store for aspirin and mouth gel. Its starting to kick in now.

Comment

I think I got £3.10!

Anyway I have been up for 3 hours now! Tooth pain. I went to tesco 24 hour store for aspirin and mouth gel. Its starting to kick in now.
              I had to go to the dentist. Very bad news. They can find nothing wrong.

Recently on long cycles I have found my jaw locking together making fuel stops tough. I suspect I am grinding my teeth at night. Looks like I will have to get a mouth guard. Or destress....

Comment

I had to go to the dentist. Very bad news. They can find nothing wrong.

Recently on long cycles I have found my jaw locking together making fuel stops tough. I suspect I am grinding my teeth at night. Looks like I will have to get a mouth guard. Or destress....

They test you for Rabies?
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Goddamn jet lag. Been awake since 1am!!!

FFS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    Goddamn jet lag. Been awake since 1am!!!

FFS!!!
                    One could have easily fit in a couple of shags in that duration.

Comment

madmadmadmadmadmadmad

Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

madmadmadmadmadmadmad

Comment

Working...
                      X