• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Modafinil anyone?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Looks like someone's found MF's PCP stash.
    well, I dont really know what PCP is, but I can hazard a guess.

I want to be a sh!t-hot contractor without drugs, not because of them

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I knew I had come to the right place for intelligent debate

Comment

Originally posted by socialworker View Post
        Er, this is General what did you expect?
        Me, me, me...

Comment

You'll need to show some intelligence then.
          Because "I've tried a new drug (that affects the brain and no one knows what the long-term effects are) and it feels good and I want some validation" isn't really doing it.
          Cretin.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

well carry on. no one is stopping you, you have not been banned or anything. a few people strongly disagree with you, so what ?

carry on and make your point.
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
              When I was doing the US music software company gig 15 hour, 7 day weeks were the norm. Can a coke and a Mars Bar plus fags n booze saw me through it.

Permies
              My first ever job when I left school at 17 was 16 hour shifts although I was only allowed to work until 22:00 due to law. In fact all my permie jobs have involved 12 hour shifts, it wasn't until I became a contractor that it was reduced to 6
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                darmy
                and you can fook off an all you fooking square head. fooking drug pushing coonts, pushing fooking drugs to me kids and dont get me started on social fooking workers.

twats

Fosters withdrawal or on the Purple Tin?

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I wasn't making a point or asking for validation. Even I am not stupid enough to come on here for that. If you read my initial post I was just wondering if anyone else had any experience of the stuff. It seems to be fairly popular amongst eg medical students. The abuse doesnt concern me, it's just a windup and I'm not biting thanks. The vitriol is quite odd considering how popular alcohol - which causes huge problems - is in this country. But that is another issue.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    Fosters withdrawal or on the Purple Tin?

fooking square head, pickle hauber, cabbage munching square head.

wait. i said square head twice
                    (\__/)
                    (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                      fooking square head, pickle hauber, cabbage munching square head.

wait. i said square head twice
                      Need some help there: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ed_for_Germans

Comment

Working...
                      X