• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Letzgo Hunting - anything wrong with that?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
    sorry have we changed the subject to dogging?
    I thought you wanted the pedos to see your honey trap. An appropriate term in the circumstances.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

And thanks to all the woolly minded liberals around the UK (and particularly on CUK) this is what happens :-

British children targeted for online sex blackmail because UK is so liberal - Telegraph

As I found out a few years ago, most in the UK don't give a stuff about kids. They care far more about animal rights. And even that is well behind the economy. Never mind if kids are getting abused if people can earn another few quid.

Yet another reason why Asia shows the way forward.

Comment

Working...
      X