• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bah! Work threatens

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bah! Work threatens

A sprinkling of emails this morning, morphed into a flurry and has now reached a crescendo. Sadly in this later stage my name has appeared in the frame - and it looks like a biggy.

I now have to compose rather a long email.

I may be gone some time. Have fun.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Too much to hope that the Captain Oates text will be carried to it's logical conclusion, I'm sure the sad mong will be back and bullsh1tting in short order.

Comment

Thanks for letting us know SAS. Sometimes it appears that on this forum its only you who is doing real work.
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
        Thanks for letting us know SAS. Sometimes it appears that on this forum its only you who is doing real work.
        Trying to be a cretin impersonator isn't a real job not even for SAS, bet he had to disappear to sign on
        Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
          Trying to be a cretin impersonator isn't a real job not even for SAS, bet he had to disappear to sign on
          Nah, here's a still from the web-cam in his office.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            A sprinkling of emails this morning, morphed into a flurry and has now reached a crescendo. Sadly in this later stage my name has appeared in the frame - and it looks like a biggy.

I now have to compose rather a long email.

It took those with a clue, a bit of email to get to the bottom of it, but eventually they uncovered your work as the source of the problem?

You are the end of the email chain (as far as you know).

Comment

let me help you SAS don't want you straining yourself.

Dear Boss.

I'm sorry I hadn't realised the penny chews now cost 2p I promise to charge the right price next week I know its the third time you have told me.
              Again I apologise for popping my winky in the pick & mix but I can't help it every time I see a liquorice allsort I get so excited.

Please don't sack me from my work experience

Love & kisses
              SASsy

that should do it.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
              X