• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Today's fascinating C# quiz

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
    Have you thought of changing your name to "Dumb Prawn".

For f$@@s sake. Have you got no wife?

Who gives a sh1t about this stuff? What are you trying to prove? That you are clever? Who f€¥¥£g cares man. Can't you come up with something original that adds value to the world?

You're better than this.
    FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      I'm a contractor in business.
      I maximise my profits,so youse can all eat a big fat one, with your c malarkey

Don't worry, you're not the only one who did not know the answer.
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
        Have you thought of changing your name to "Dull Prawn".

For f$@@s sake. Have you got no life?

Who gives a sh1t about this stuff? What are you trying to prove? That you are clever? Who f€¥¥£g cares man. Can't you come up with something original that adds value to the world?

You're better than this.

All further fascinating C# quizzes are cancelled until further notice.

Comment

Well I liked them dim.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

don't listen to AussiePong....

He makes Sas looking interesting. If you find interesting questions just ask them people will reply, answer or insult as appropriate...
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

+1

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                don't listen to AussiePong....

He makes Sas looking interesting. If you find interesting questions just ask them people will reply, answer or insult as appropriate...
                Here it is. Intellectual heavy weight #2.

I've done a join the dots on your posts and the mental image looks like a donkey hitting a typewriter.

You make Ban ki-moon look useful.

You should consider a new alias: G-eek

And lastly, have you any idea how extraordinarily dull your posts are? Liven up a bit. Read before you post. We want to be entertained. This is not a blog. You only live once, do it better.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  Well I liked them dim.
                  Your posts have given me the mental image of a football hooligan who recently joined a book club and got into cooking. A real renaissance man.

Comment

NOOO! They were just getting interesting!

aussielong is only moaning because he had no idea what the answer was (any more than I did)
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Give us some assembly instead, maybe we'll bait Churchill with it ...

Comment

Working...
                      X