• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My girlfriend needs 'a device'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, she likes 13" or bigger (don't they all), she wants a proper keyboard and likes the idea of a touch screen

I showed her the Lenovo yoga 13 but she doesn't want all that 'fancy stuff'

Comment

With the yoga 2 coming out, the old one is looking pretty cheap. Otherwise, the HP 14" chromebokk may be an option.

Comment

I took her to Currys today so she could play around with a few things. She thinks 11.6" is the best size. How about the Asus S200? If I go that route, should I just get winzoze 8 or is 8.1 likely to be available on it soon?

Comment

It will probably come with windows 8, the upgrade to 8.1 is free for windows 8 users which you can do yourself online.

Comment

Working...
          X