Kevin McCloud's Man Made Home Kevin McCloud's Man Made Home
Posts 1 to 4 of 4

More fingers than teeth

minestrone is NOT a disguised employee

Default Kevin McCloud's Man Made Home

Did anyone seriously think a man nailing bits onto his shed would make a series of watchable TV?

My post count is Majestic

vetran is always on top

I quite enjoy it, he encourages you to dream, he is the Tony Hart of the architecture world.

A bit pretentious and hasn't got Norks like Beeny but he is fun.

but as the drunk posh bird on Gogglebox said 'does he realise he is such an arse?'
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

More fingers than teeth

xoggoth - scorchio!

I think it sounds fascinating. I spent 90 minutes sorting out old locks from old door handles in my shed today and putting them in separate boxes. Anyone who keeps locks and door handles in the same box has no grasp of what is important in my view.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

My post count is Majestic

d000hg - scorchio!

I found the first series pretty interesting and I quite like Kevin, but the current series just seems a bit daft. I only watched the first episode so far but I get the feeling the first series was genuinely something he wanted to do, and the second series Channel4 were just desperate to continue it. Starting a brand new project might have been better.

I don't like the format either, every episode basically shows every single interesting thing that will happen at the start, then repeats it before and after every advert break. They do the same on Heston's programs. By UK standards this is high-brow TV for educated middle-class viewers, not American viewers!
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    Urine is quite nourishing