• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A message to the world

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    I think that in Aus there's a more meritocratic society where people feel that if you're doing well then good on you, regardless of background.
    I think you will find that the aussies have their fair proportion of envious whingers.

The great thing about the class system in the UK is that it is two tier rather than simply being exclusive to the rich
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      Like a true propeller head you think that everything can be done through a computer. The technology is already there and if you think that placing a contractor is a simple matter of matching up information on a computer without any sort of human interaction then you really need to get out more.
      Tricky for agents, that.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I think you will find that the aussies have their fair proportion of envious whingers.

The great thing about the class system in the UK is that it is two tier rather than simply being exclusive to the rich
        Originally posted by Reginald D Hunter
        In the UK, they have the class system. This is where folks that look the same can discriminate against each other. This is cutting edge stuff.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          Originally Posted by Reginald D Hunter

In the UK, they have the class system. This is where folks that look the same can discriminate against each other. This is cutting edge stuff.

He's funny.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Like a true propeller head you think that everything can be done through a computer. The technology is already there and if you think that placing a contractor is a simple matter of matching up information on a computer without any sort of human interaction then you really need to get out more.
            Likethisone
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
            X