• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can't see him in a loincloth and sandals..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Makes Bono seem sincere!

snopes.com: Clapping Bono Rumor
    Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

Originally posted by LisaContractorUmbrella View Post
      Ahhh! That explains a lot. Well, unless he gets nailed to a tree and then rises from the dead after 3 days in a sealed cave I really can't see him pulling this off
      I'm pretty sure he can say what he wants and his followers will lap up wherever it is. Even if one day it's "don't vote" then the next day it's "You have got to pay all your taxes, because it is really bad otherwise,"

So pay all your tax but don't vote for anyone who will decide how it's spent - someone's shooting from the hip here. But the followers will lap it up just because this stuff is very much in vogue. I'm sure they're all ready to do an Egypt - just as much as he is...
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
        I'm pretty sure he can say what he wants and his followers will lap up wherever it is. Even if one day it's "don't vote" then the next day it's "You have got to pay all your taxes, because it is really bad otherwise,"

So pay all your tax but don't vote for anyone who will decide how it's spent - someone's shooting from the hip here. But the followers will lap it up just because this stuff is very much in vogue. I'm sure they're all ready to do an Egypt - just as much as he is...
        Certainly seems to be a popular opinion - perhaps we'll have our first revolution....if people can be bothered
        Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

Originally posted by LisaContractorUmbrella View Post
          Certainly seems to be a popular opinion - perhaps we'll have our first revolution....if people can be bothered
          I'm sure if they made a reality TV show of it there'd be a decent turn out...

As long as it isn't on the same day that Apple release their latest overpriced shiny object as I'm sure said anarchists will be busy queing round the block to buy it on their barclaycards
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

What do we want?

REVOLUTION!

When do we want it?

After 'Strictly Come Dancing' and before The X Factor....
            My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Working...
            X