• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Daily Fail or Stormfront

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Tricky test - all answers COULD have been on Daily Mail.

Somebody needs to run a test
    Not me; I'm off for a long weekend.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Tricky test - all answers COULD have been on Daily Mail.

Somebody needs to run a test
      Nope Daily Fail readers love the monarchy, stormfront readers don't. That was to easy points.

The anti-gypsy comments were harder to pin down however....
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I don't sodding care about the scores having seen on the site that Winamp is going to be killed

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
          I don't sodding care about the scores having seen on the site that Winamp is going to be killed
          According to a comment on the Register article, there are open source versions of Winamp.

So in theory you should be able to set yourself up with it indefinitely.
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            You mean StormFront views are more of a doctrine rather than just an ill thought out comment.
            To some extent, but not invariably. In either case the commenter could be firing from the hip or not; but somehow the StormFront comments generally seemed more "out there" (maybe partly because Daily Mail comments are moderated).
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
              To some extent, but not invariably. In either case the commenter could be firing from the hip or not; but somehow the StormFront comments generally seemed more "out there" (maybe partly because Daily Mail comments are edited / curated).
              FTFY was I don't think highlighting and promoting the typical Daily Fail readers comment can be called moderating them....
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

7/10

But then I recognised some of the posts as my own .... not saying which site though.

Comment

7/10!

You can almost tell the difference between Daily Mail comments and Stormfront comments. Not much in it though.
                  <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Originally posted by petergriffin View Post
                    7/10!

You can almost tell the difference between Daily Mail comments and Stormfront comments. Not much in it though.
                    That's cos you wrote some of those DM comments.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by petergriffin View Post
                      7/10!

Font?

Comment

Working...
                      X