• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Alfred J Pruffock

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    Well done for surviving. If you feel up to it, it may be a good idea to let us have details as it may help others with diagnosis and symptoms.
    Aye - that I shal.,

Listen - its more than just my cancer cure - it was a miracle that it was detected at all - and my sister being cured of cancer and my Mothers illness - well after 40 years away from a Church Alf in prodigal son mode during prayers meets God - and his Mum - and has a drink with them .

I mean during that encounter of my soul I have drunk from the Holy Grail - Mary's was a Silver one.

I know that might sound a tad incredible - but I would swear on my Mothers life but she passed away in Janruary - I was her carer the past couple of years.

Well - I have experienced Eternity and Infinity after drinking from these chalices - laugh if you must - but it was the most profound experience of my life - what can be proven is my cure from cancer - and my sisters at around the same time.

Read all about this incredible but true tale in the forthcoming thread "The Life and Times of AlfrefdJPruffock"

Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 11 March 2015, 16:41. Reason: t

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
      And a Jolly Good Day to you EO !!!

Now where were we ...that right ... Barcelona !!!

Hmm - new teeth - that's weird ...
      Good to see you here again Mr Pruffock!

<doffs cap>
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
      X