• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Low Carb - High Fat diet

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Erm, doodab mate, you usually have lots of sensible things to say but do you really think any of us should follow your dietary advice?
    That was kind of my point
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Russell thinks he should.
      No processed meat, only the finest cuts afforded by a lucrative contracting career.

Comment

doobab can of course speak for himself if lines are crossed, but his home page does say:
        About doodab
        Biography
        N/A
        Interests
        Sweating, Burping and Farting
        Occupation
        Strenuous Masturbator
        This, to be fair, appears to be a symptom of my condition. And all these years ms doodab has been thinking I'm just a vulgar pig
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          That was kind of my point
          I think I'm a bit too carnivorous as well actually. Usually at family dinners Pater Tester's bought or shot a few animals to be consumed at the table and the entire Tester clan can't finish them off so I can end up eating a couple of kilos of meat; it'd be a shame to let it go to waste.

I might consider eating some more of those colourful plant bits from the side of the plate from now on.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I might consider eating some more of those colourful plant bits from the side of the plate from now on.
            Get a Guinea Pig. End of the problem

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              Get a Guinea Pig. End of the problem
              I'd eat that too.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I'd eat that too.
                mmmm. Cuy

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                  This, to be fair, appears to be a symptom of my condition. And all these years ms doodab has been thinking I'm just a vulgar pig
                  Will you be making an honest woman of her for tax purposes?

Comment

I'd eat that too.
                    I'm telling Pogle.

Comment

Will you be making an honest woman of her for tax purposes?
                      We will see. In all honesty, there isn't much to leave her so the benefits are moot. My financial planning was non existent and being young and without mortgage I had only just started the process of sorting out life insurance. ******* irresponsible I know, I should have sorted it when the eldest was born, but at 32 years old you don't really think like that do you.

Comment

Working...
                      X