• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Michael Schumacher dead

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meanwhile Lewis Hamilton posts his skiing pics

Michael Schumacher ski accident: Furious F1 fans blast Lewis Hamilton for posting "insensitive" ski holiday snaps - Mirror Online

Comment

Eh, so everyone has to stop skiing because shumacher decides to go off piste?

Comment

DRs reporting on Michael Schumacher say his condition is unchanged, he's still an arrogant ****.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
          Eh, so everyone has to stop skiing because shumacher decides to go off piste?
          Of course not, but posting about it to the world how much fun you are having in the snow, when a fellow racing driver is in a coma from a snow related accident etc... whether it's right or not, it's just asking for trouble if you are in the media spotlight.

Although I don't believe there is any malice on Hamilton's part. He's just like this. He tends to make statements, which are often factually correct, but just doesn't understand how it can be negatively interpreted by the media - Vettel's dominance making the sport boring to fans being the most recent example - 100% correct what he said when you read the full statement, but it was spun by the media to infer sour grapes - as I knew it would be from the instant I saw his statement.

Comment

It's his birthday on the 3rd. I wonder if he'll remember it.

Comment

The doctors are hopeless, 3 days now and they can't give any specifics apart from the usual vague crap. Is he brain damaged? Will he recover?

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
                The doctors are hopeless, 3 days now and they can't give any specifics apart from the usual vague crap. Is he brain damaged? Will he recover?
                At least he can legitimately ask what year it is.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  DRs reporting on Michael Schumacher say his condition is unchanged, he's still an arrogant ****.
                  So. You've been visiting sickipedia too.

some of them are remarkably tasteless. But damn funny.

Comment

Originally posted by ASB View Post
                    So. You've been visiting sickipedia too.

some of them are remarkably tasteless. But damn funny.
                    Either that or the people texting me have.

Comment

FTFY
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X