• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's been banned and why? Your right to reply.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    You don't get banned for the same crime twice.Try it, old sport
    I doubt <enter the name of your favourite Mod here> aligns with your view.
    Certain posters seem to have immunity, however, guess I'm just plain unlucky.
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
      guess I'm just plain unlucky.
      Depends, tell us more about Mrsmarkymark

Comment

You don't get banned for the same crime twice.Try it, old sport
        I was, so don't tell him your name Pike!

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          What a load of bollocks, CUK has started to slip slowly down a path of hatred, misogyny and blatant racism, unfortunately just like the rest of the web theses days where people can hide behind anonymity, if I believed for a second the likes of FLC would be as pervy on a client site as he pretends to be on here he would never work again, but we know that some people pretend to be someone else when they can, the truth is its normally the sad billy no mates who still live with their mum.

Now I never saw NWP2C's posts, you may have agreed with them, and you may think the mods over reacted, but tough ship, you're not forced to stay here so funk off and don't come back, if it turns out the mods are being too draconian then the forum will die as more and more people will walk away, I hope this is not the case.
          It's hardly a new phenomenon.

Comment

Depends, tell us more about Mrsmarkymark
            As I told you, before, she would wipe the floor with you big boy (providing the day rate was high enough)
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              What a load of bollocks, CUK has started to slip slowly down a path of hatred, misogyny and blatant racism, unfortunately just like the rest of the web theses days where people can hide behind anonymity, if I believed for a second the likes of FLC would be as pervy on a client site as he pretends to be on here he would never work again, but we know that some people pretend to be someone else when they can, the truth is its normally the sad billy no mates who still live with their mum.
              There has to be an 'ism for that. People will be offended and their feelings hurt... Won't they LondonManc......
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                There has to be an 'ism for that. People will be offended and their feelings hurt... Won't they LondonManc......
                I love it when people say 'you wouldn't be so abusive if we were face to face'

Technically, they are correct, I'll probably be more abusive face to face.
                When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                  I love it when people say 'you wouldn't be so abusive if we were face to face'

Technically, they are correct, I'll probably be more abusive face to face.
                  And he was......

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    And he was......
                    I wasn't abusive to you NLUK, was I ????

Who was that other guy who was there that night ? (Not Eek or BarryDidIt, the other one ?)
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                      I wasn't abusive to you NLUK, was I ????

Who was that other guy who was there that night ? (Not Eek or BarryDidIt, the other one ?)
                      Erm.. That was Cojak wasn't it?

EDIT : Oh no, different meet. Big, ugly ****er but to big for me to tell him? SimonMac wasn't it? Hmm, or was it. I forget now. SimonMac and Cojak were the same meet.

Right.. A quick search sorted it... Whoddathunkedthat....

http://forums.contractoruk.com/socia...ml#post1879708

Damon is the character you are thinking about.
                      Last edited by northernladuk; 3 May 2016, 17:32.

Comment

Working...
                      X