• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SAS Survival Handbook

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spices, such as black pepper, used to be worth their weight in gold. Small and easy to stock up on, in the event of global communications being completely screwed, they're good trade goods.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Cows are fairly recognisable. You can eat them.
      How would you know which part is silroin and which is rib eye? That's the problem ...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        How would you know which part is silroin and which is rib eye? That's the problem ...
        Can you just eat them or do they need to be prepared in some way to make the meat safe to eat?
        "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

As with anything Super Secret, those in the know don't tell, those who want to show tell anyone and everyone.

Take everything with a pinch of salt
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

It's what goes on between your ears that matters, not being fully equipped and ready to take out a French chevalier with a halberd.
            If you can go into the kitchen, open a tin of dog food, spread it on a bit of mouldy green bread and eat it, you will do ok.
            Otherwise, fergerrit
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              An EMP would demagnetise your starter motor and alternator.
              I....don't think it would. Though, to be honest, I'm not even convinced anything outside of the EMP from a nuclear bomb would do much damage to a normal car unless it was directly targeted. Besides, I have a dynamo that could go on it instead.

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
                Can you just eat them or do they need to be prepared in some way to make the meat safe to eat?
                Kill them first would be my tip for preparation...I think trying to carve a bit of rump from a living cow wouldn't be all that safe.
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  It's what goes on between your ears that matters, not being fully equipped and ready to take out a French chevalier with a halberd.
                  If you can go into the kitchen, open a tin of dog food, spread it on a bit of mouldy green bread and eat it, you will do ok.
                  Otherwise, fergerrit
                  The harder part is finding a French chevalier in Hampshire in 2014 - although to be fair going into the kitchen and eating dog food is also very difficult as I have no dog and therefore no dog food, unless you are referring to my cooking which most dogs would refuse to go near.
                  "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
                    The harder part is finding a French chevalier in Hampshire in 2014 - although to be fair going into the kitchen and eating dog food is also very difficult as I have no dog and therefore no dog food, unless you are referring to my cooking which most dogs would refuse to go near.
                    yes, it would come as quite a shock to a lot of people to see the chavs , bums, dolites and scum suddenly doing quite well and taking charge.
                    'A nice tin of chappie, miles better to that Tescos own brand PAL that I'm used to'
                    (\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                      Kill them first would be my tip for preparation...I think trying to carve a bit of rump from a living cow wouldn't be all that safe.
                      If you could anaesthetise it first you'd be OK.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X