• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Caught by IR35 or HMRC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this the woman that presided over the Royal Mail till system that has massive errors and caused a woman to go to jail because the system could not be wrong so she must have been stealing...

Can't wait for her influence I thought the MOD were getting better

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      What would £2k per day buy from Accenture?
      A lot of pretty presentations and clever Excel sheets that you didn't need or ask for in my experience.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
        As CIO, I guess it would be inside IR35 under the new rules for office holders.
        Says she is in through Capita so isn't that what Capita are charging and not her daily rate?
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Says she is in through Capita so isn't that what Capita are charging and not her daily rate?
          Crapita

Exactly. Accurate journalism worthy of the Wail. In my experience consultancies take cuts of well over 50%.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
          X