• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Removing a squatter from my reserved train seat

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you bash him?

Comment

Was he a mendacious Bishop?
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Did he move diagonally?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Did he move diagonally?
          Yes. He had to in order for me to take the seat from the side.

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
            Yes. He had to in order for me to take the seat en passant.
            FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              Did you bash him?
              Nope. Maybe you would have, but not me.

Comment

Was there anything to indicate that the seat was reserved - its clearly shown on Virgin trains if it is. If it was obvious that the seat had been reserved then he was obviously coverting thy neighbours ox (or seat in this case) or something like that....my child....verily etc
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  if he gets promoted twice, he is God Almighty
                  Four times.

Comment

Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich contractor to kick a Bishop out of his reserved seat.
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
                      Yes. He had to in order for me to take the seat from the side.
                      so he was definitely the Bishop of Bath and Wells and you are Percy. Did you get a preliminary sketch?
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X