• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wales GP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
    It's the same as Bristol
    Same with Edinburgh. I think it's £1 to go through the drop-off area, with a maximum time limit before you're charged more.

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
      Hardly new 2012 when I was back and forth to Zurich from Bristol
      Well it must have been a while since I did Bristol lol.
      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MicrosoftBob View Post
        Wouldn't something like zombie experience events be more suitable in Blaenau, all those abandoned mine workings and plenty of extras for hire
        Is that like a load of bodies with impaired brain function aimlessly wandering around with no particular purpose? Go anywhere in Wales to see that.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Is that like a load of bodies with impaired brain function aimlessly wandering around with no particular purpose? Go anywhere in Wales to see that.
          Oi, there's no need for that now NLUK not everyone is like PC
          In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            You may jest but I have been actively campaigning to get a new fence built along the M4. I would gladly volunteer to go and poke 'em with a stick through the bars Walking Dead style.

Comment

Working...
            X