• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Feel like utter crap this morning

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But on the bright side, it's nice to see the tagging functionality put to proper effect.

Comment

I feel like crap too. Went to bed at 8 last night. Got up at 6 to get ms#5 to school, then back to bed.

50/50 for tonight's drinks - was gonna head up to London for the afternoon, but might just pop along for a couple of hours this evening instead.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        I feel like crap too. Went to bed at 8 last night. Got up at 6 to get ms#5 to school, then back to bed.

50/50 for tonight's drinks - was gonna head up to London for the afternoon, but might just pop along for a couple of hours this evening instead.
        08:30pm for me.

That's it then, this clean living and exercise is just no good for you. Gonna get rangnoodled at the CH tonight and see how I feel in the morning.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          But on the bright side, it's nice to see the tagging functionality put to proper effect.
          I feel like the CUK bike
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            I feel like the CUK bike
            Unwanted, as we all have cars?

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              this clean living and exercise
              I dont recall you actually having done any of this? Lots of noise about it though?

Comment

Leaving for Lapland on Saturday - officially the cleanest air in the world. Timed that well
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                X