• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What shall I have for breakfast?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    I consumed easter egg whilst driving to clientCo. I know have chocolatey stains all over my crotch.
    I told ya before ATV is just not a good idea in the morning.
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Thinking about brushing my teeth and going over to the office now.

I don't know you guys do it.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        but biscuits are better
        Not if you have a dry mouth.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          Thinking about brushing my teeth and going over to the office now.

I don't know you guys do it.
          A decent personal hygiene routine? I would have thought the Germans would have managed to drum your Scottish ways out of you by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
            A decent personal hygiene routine? I would have thought the Germans would have managed to drum your Scottish ways out of you by now.
            My German kit now includes a sonic toothbrush thingy complete with USB port, a tongue scrapper, and flossing thingys. My hygienist goes mad if me gum % increases above 5%. Never had a hygienist in the UK.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              Never had a hygienist in the UK.
              Why not? They have them in just about every (if not all) NHS and private dentist surgeries in the UK, and the dentists are always keen to book you in with them as they rake in a bit more cash.

Comment

Why not? They have them in just about every (if not all) NHS and private dentist surgeries in the UK, and the dentists are always keen to book you in with them as they rake in a bit more cash.
                Let me rephrase. Never knew hygienists were available!

Here dentists are a place of last resort. A person you visit when the hygienist has failed. Whereas at home, like you say, the dentist would have a look to see how much this mouth is worth on an invoice.

Comment

Haven't you got the hang of this yet? Everything in Germany is perfect and everything in the UK is terrible. It's the only way Pooperscooper can convince himself he's made the right choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                    Haven't you got the hang of this yet? Everything in Germany is perfect and everything in the UK is terrible. It's the only way Pooperscooper can convince himself he's made the right choice.
                    Is he in Germany? I hadn't noticed.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      Is he in Germany? I hadn't noticed.
                      Quite. You'd think he'd mention it, but no, nothing

Comment

Working...
                      X