• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh Dear - UKIP voter gets her kit off

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Oh, Gordon Bennet, V not you too! Haven't we had enough UKIP/immigration threads on CUK?

Anyone got a thread about cute kittens or something?
    it was more about their incompetence.

but since you asked :

One in five gardeners admit to throwing snails over the garden fence to get rid of them | Mail Online
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Like most UKIP supporters, you're a complete misfit, then?
      Hang on, the other day you said that I was "plankton". How can you be a misfit plankton - they all look the same!

Comment

Just showing his ignorance by thinking that is an insult. Plankton are wonderful little creatures, latest research suggest they have an average IQ of 206. Using a culturally unbiased test obviously.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          Of course she is, so are most other people, however the context suggests she is not dependent on UKIP for payment.
          Where?

do you not expect disclosure of salient facts such as she works for UKIP?

most other people would.
          No. Does it matter? Are you saying that she has only agreed to vote for UKIP and say those words because her bosses have told her she must? If you are alleging some sort of electoral fraud then just come out and say it.

I actually am pretty relaxed about the photo's but UKIP and most parties seem unable to hire anybody who don't have skeletons that would shock much of the electorate.
          Yep, her being naked at some point in her life is certainly a shocker. Most people are born in clothing and remain that way for the rest of their lives. This is an non-issue. A private citizen (presumably) had sex with someone, and her trust was abused.
          If you sensationalise an issue enough, then I guess the trouble the parties have in hiring "anybody who doesn't have skeletons" is that almost everyone has skeletons. There are things in my past that could easily be played up to "shock much of the electorate", however they have no bearing on my ability to do my job.

Comment

Working...
          X