• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Breeding in the UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frankco...

In euroland (not certainly mentioning Italy but northern europe where the salaries are consistent) to get over 120k euro permie or 700 euros a day on a contract is something that only a senior director can do it

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WRONG

The houses are just as expensive

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WRONG

any more mysteries you'd like resolved ?

You must admit, even 700 Euros per day in Euro land will go a lot further than more in London / South East

You are unfortunately dreaming if you think it is cheaper to live in the UK

I find most prices are the same as the UK except the currency is different, yet the rates are as good

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
      You are unfortunately dreaming if you think it is cheaper to live in the UK

I find most prices are the same as the UK except the currency is different, yet the rates are as good

Milan.
      Can you give some examples instead?
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

electronic goods seem to be expensive in Europe, and they are fecking ludicrous in Ireland.
        I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Milan.

Brilliant Milan. You surpass yourself
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Andyw
              Not today. One of the other regulars will take care of your potty training.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeres the Guru !

My you're looking Sassy today ! been busy 'team building' in the scout hut ?

Comment

Francko,

does it really matter

as it happens, here's one example which will become familiar to you, Pampers, same numeric price in UK supermarket as in a bratvurst supermarket except the currency is different. I don't have time to build you a full list

you stay blissfully happy in the UK, myself and the rest of the UK contractors will stay blissfully happy on the mainland and you know what, everyone's happy

SasGuru,

I am not expecting you to understand.

Milan.

Comment

SasGuru,

I am not expecting you to understand.

Milan.

Comment

as it happens, here's one example which will become familiar to you, Pampers, same numeric price in UK supermarket as in a bratvurst supermarket except the currency is different. I don't have time to build you a full list
                      Not if you get your sister in law to nick them from ASDA's warehouse
                      Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Working...
                      X