• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BNP call UKIP racist

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vote UKIN!
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by Flashman View Post
      Last chance for the establishment is this weekend. Everything but the kitchen sink to be thrown at Farage and UKIP...

Quite literally throwing stuff it seems
      Brick Thrown Through UKIP MEP's Window, Farage Under Threat

Yup any Labour MP blaming everything on the jews will be not make the news, but every Anglophobic establishment crony will be all over the tabloids
      Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        Many who vote for extreme parties do so out of frustration with a lack of options from mainstream parties. In this instance much has to do with immigration. When you and your ilk imply that anyone who is anti EU and the open borders policy that goes with it is racist it is no wonder they vote for parties such as BNP. It is possible to be anti immigration and anti EU open borders without being racist (it is also possible to satarise groups of people however those groups are defined , whether by religion, race, affliation to football club wityhout being racist) These are the people UKIP are looking to attract.

You seem obsessed with UKIP. You are very keen to smear them as racist instead of arguing the logic of what they represent - just as all the lib dems and other europhiles do. This alone strikes me as a good enough reason to vote for them
        You obviously didn't read or comprehend what I wrote but then thats all that I expected. Whats wrong with no2eu as a eurosceptic party?
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          You obviously didn't read or comprehend what I wrote but then thats all that I expected. Whats wrong with no2eu as a eurosceptic party?
          The involvement of CPGB is off-putting.
          The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Working...
          X