• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Storm in a D cup?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    It's surprising how many women go for men that actually like women.

I could argue that men that go around talking about "gash" all the time are perhaps over compensating.
    And I could argue that anyone who takes a bit of banter so seriously is a raving queen.

If you're so upset by the rights and reputation being ridiculed, why not go and campaign for them in a place where they don't have rights, rather than thinking that having a pop and someone for a bit of banter might in some way be constructive.
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Seeing as these were private emails, is there going to be an investigation of how the PA invaded his privacy in this manner?

It would appear to involve the misuse of computer equipment at the very least.
        According to her statement the job involved looking through his work emails and then to organise his schedule etc. The email used was a work email so not gmail or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Seeing as these were private emails, is there going to be an investigation of how the PA invaded his privacy in this manner?

It would appear to involve the misuse of computer equipment at the very least.
          I wonder how she'll do when she next needs security clearance for a job?

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
            And I could argue that anyone who takes a bit of banter so seriously is a raving queen.

If you're so upset by the rights and reputation being ridiculed, why not go and campaign for them in a place where they don't have rights, rather than thinking that having a pop and someone for a bit of banter might in some way be constructive.
            I'm not taking anything seriously, looks like you are though. Lighten up.

I think the guy is a knob and wouldn't want my daughter/missus etc to work for him. There summarised my comments that you couldn't be arsed reading the first time round.

Comment

on a similar but slightly different note do you realise that one of the 'sexual abuse' charges Rolf Harris is up for is 'Kissing an 11 year old with tongues'

it is a fine line

do not cross it

Comment

I think the guy is a knob and wouldn't want my daughter/missus etc to work for him. There summarised my comments that you couldn't be arsed reading the first time round.
                Why is he a knob? It's nothing that many other men wouldn't do. It's called humour.

The likes of Jo Brand take the piss out of men all the time. Am I bovvered? No, I laugh.

Comment

I would like to think my daughter/missus could handle a bit of banter and give back as good as they get
                  When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                    I would like to think my daughter/missus could handle a bit of banter and give back as good as they get
                    Yeah that's the difference between me and you then.

Comment

From the article

he received an email that contained the word Gash. Not sent one.

He forwarded a joke.

He made an innuendo in an email to a friend.

Now I don't share jokes or make off colour remarks in my email because I worked with a fairly devout Sikh lady and she had access to my email for when I was off. Also the company I work for has a very strict policy on such things.

But I have seen some very popular (with their female staff - they all treat him like an uncle) managers share similar jokes / make similar comments.

unless there is more I think its a follow the money situation.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X