• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which Wallet?!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    I'm sure that after a few JDs I've heard you mumbling something like that...
    Actually, it sounds a bit like me trying to order another JD

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      thinking of getting this anyone got any other recommendations for a slim wallet
      Got one of these from MrsQH last Chrimbo, I do like it, it does seem to be slimmer but that may be because I took all the superfluous crap out of my old one.

qh
      He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

In case you need photo ID
        I know that but why does anyone need a photo ID except on rare occasions when they know to take it with them?

PS I've only got the old sort with no photo anyway.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

When I was a contractor I had a nice thick wallet for carrying round all those £50s in.

If you want a slim wallet I think only the permies on here would know.

Comment

Phone wallet

Something like this
            http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tuff-Luv-Vin...+luv+galaxy+s3

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              I know that but why does anyone need a photo ID except on rare occasions when they know to take it with them?
              One less thing to forget. How do you know you won't want to hire a van on a Wednesday afternoon anyway?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                thinking of getting this
                I see it's pictured with USD in it. Make sure it's large enough to hold UK notes. No doubt you have a wad of £50's

EDIT: have a look at the Tumi Men's Delta Hipster

I did, but I settled instead on the Tumi Men's Delta Global Double Billfold
                Last edited by Platypus; 21 May 2014, 16:55.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  whs2

And why do people carry their driving license around with them?
                  I'm 34 and I periodically get IDd buying beer in asda

Comment

When I buy a new handbag, i always buy the matching wallet to go with it

HTH
                    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

When my Uncle wanted a new wallet I made him one, supple pig skin with a pebbled finish, personalised with his initials. Slim design holds 3 cards as per his requirements.
                      Growing old is mandatory
                      Growing up is optional

Comment

Working...
                      X