• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So the Great Liar has finally got up on his hind feet

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gittins Gal View Post
    "They" were a couple of metrosexual media studies graduates on local radio of whom I'd never heard and they were so anodyne that I have no wish to hear them again.
    But, what they were talking about wasn't hearsay - it's all in Campbell's autobiography.
    So according to an affected fantasist liar, some made up story about something 20 years ago that didn't matter at all, bears some relation to a World class liar?

I suppose you can always aspire to lie as well as B'liar did, at least he didn't use irritating verbal affectations inconsistently.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Will no-one defend Blair to make an interesting thread?
      Mental incapacity.

BBC News - Boris Johnson: Tony Blair's Iraq comments 'unhinged'
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        I see that Boris is of the opinion that Bliar is battulip crazy & needs professional help, possibly including a strait jacket. *

*The strait jacket bit is my idea, rather than Boris's.
        Beat me to it.

Comment

Mental incapacity
          May well be the case. I recall seeing a study by a reputable US psychologist many years ago that claimed that many political leaders were so far off the normal scale in terms of their self certainty and self regard that they could legitimately be described as suffering from a mental disorder.

Curiously the report disappeared and I can now find it nowhere on Google, even though I can still find comments by obscure bloggers from around the same time. Makes you wonder if there is something in all this Bilderberger/giant Lizard stuff. I expect the poor chap's body is lying in woods somewhere.

PS Perhaps I shouldn't have mentioned it. I go walking a lot in woods round here. If they tell you I committed suicide, don't believe it!
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

No one seems to recall that our Boris was an ardent supporter of the IRAQ war. he is now backtracking and saying he was duped by Blairs lies.
            I am a huge fan of Boris but I have an eager nose for hypocrisy.

VOTE UKIP
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Yes chaps, it's a willy warmer.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                No one seems to recall that our Boris was an ardent supporter of the IRAQ war. he is now backtracking and saying he was duped by Blairs lies.
                I am a huge fan of Boris but I have an eager nose for hypocrisy.

VOTE UKIP
                A sane person admits his mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost

<belch>

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    Beat me to it.
                    But you provided a linky. Which was nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                      someone else who doesn't know how to hold a knife and fork
                      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                      X