• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More proof for Spontaneous Generation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JobbyJabber the Kitten is watching you...........

(unable to load pagetext)

Comment

Re: JobbyJabber the Kitten is watching you...........

I would recommend the Proterozoic era for you
      Shirley you mean the Prozacozoic? :lol

Comment

Secular Humanism - the reality

Here ladies and gentlemen is the reality of the secular human mindset. Because there is no higher being and as such no higher power on morality - the secular humanist suggests all morality emanates from themselves or people exactly like them.

Spod says

Yeah, and the sooner that nasty spastic gets run over the better!
        So you are ok as long as you are ... (insert as applicable) white, able bodied, share similar views on evolution etc etc.

If you do not think like them then as saguru said on his very first post ..". all religious minded are weak-minded and should be shot"

Well you are following in the foot steps other secular humanists - such as Pol Pot and Adolf Hitler.

Comment

I see you've deigned to sneak back in with your

******* fairy-stories again.
          Just point out one (only one) incontravertable piece of physical evidence for your creator and you can spout as much crap as you like.
          Just one.
          If you can't, then p1ss off and leave the debating to grown-ups.

Comment

Re: I see you've deigned to sneak back in with your

dundeegeorge: Your thumb.

HTH

|I

Comment

Here comes George Galloway

Dundee you are a Roman soldier circa 40 AD

Comment

Re: Here comes George Galloway

So you are ok as long as you are ... (insert as applicable) white, able bodied, share similar views on evolution etc etc.
                Sorry Chico, having spent time in Cambridge and having been nearly run-over by the nasty bastard, I think I'm perfectly entitled to make the comments I've made.

Now kindly piss off and die.

Comment

Spodly: Caught you out bullsh1tting again. He doesn't drive himself and never has.

Comment

Spodly: Caught you out bullsh1tting again. He doesn't drive himself and never has.
                    Threaded, just how big is his wheelchair?

Comment

Here we go again

Well you are following in the foot steps other secular humanists - such as Pol Pot and Adolf Hitler.
                      Given that the dictionary definition of a humanist is "one who is primarily concerned with the welfare of human beings", can you please provide an opinion of your own that suggests that in any way that either Adolf Hitler or Pol Pot were "primarily concerned with the welfare of human beings".

Comment

Working...
                      X