• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tools for finding cheapest dates for train travel?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    It meets your specification if you use it correctly. Please post the question and I will input it for you.
    You've had over a week now, Suity - what's the answer?
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      You've had over a week now, Suity - what's the answer?
      Bump
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        It's all gone a bit quiet...

Side question: on a weekday, what time does the underground get properly mental? I'm probably bringing back a guitar and doing the full-on sardine thing with it isn't appealing. If I were to get a tube from Paddington to Kings Cross at 7-8am would I beat the worst of the rush-hour?
        Between 7 and 8 should be fine. I'd say from 8 onwards would be bad though, so maybe aim closer to 7.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
          Between 7 and 8 should be fine. I'd say from 8 onwards would be bad though, so maybe aim closer to 7.
          The Bakerloo line at Paddington is currently shut so anytime is likely to be bad at the moment.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
            Kings cross starts getting busy from 7:30am onwards, so would agree with Bunk on nearer 7.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
            X