• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Important: If you are a Sanzar, Garraway, Winchester, Darwin and/or IQ scheme user

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Berner View Post
    Hi

I would be interested in joining this scheme as I have received an APN for my time with Sanzar 2008/09. My deadline to pay is mid July. If you could let me have the details I would be grateful.

Regards

Berner
    Please email Old Kent Road proof that you were part of these schemes and proof of ID - once checks are complete you will be given access to the private forum

Comment

Hi - I was a Garraway member from Nov '11 to May '14.

I have had a couple of letters 'fishing' for information but no formal notice of an APN as yet. I was wondering if anyone else has had APN notification for 12/13 or 13/14?

I don't think I have PM rights yet - long-time lurker, only second post.

Comment

No-one has? Or no-one wants to comment?

Comment

Originally posted by jonnieboy View Post
          No-one has? Or no-one wants to comment?
          Please contact the administrator to get PM rights Cojack is one of them. Once you have PM rights send a menssage to OKR (Old Kent Road) to start the vetting process

Comment

Originally posted by jonnieboy View Post
            Hi - I was a Garraway member from Nov '11 to May '14.

I have had a couple of letters 'fishing' for information but no formal notice of an APN as yet. I was wondering if anyone else has had APN notification for 12/13 or 13/14?

I don't think I have PM rights yet - long-time lurker, only second post.
            Sorry, missed this one as wasn't subscribed to this forum. I am now and I have also checked and you do now have PM access.

Comment

Morning, long-time lurker here.

Why are we not doing something to bring down IQ and Winchester - they are still selling schemes but refusing to help us!

I even had a mailshot from them trying to promote their new scheme, yet when i ask for help with my tax bill all I get is "speak to Contractor Helpdesk"

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                Sorry, missed this one as wasn't subscribed to this forum. I am now and I have also checked and you do now have PM access.
                Thank you - am now in contact with OKR

Comment

Darwin/ IQ Contracts

I've just received letters from HMRC re. my SA Tax Returns FY11/12 and 12/13 when I was using IQ Contracts and Darwin-Pay/Partnership. I'd like to join a group but how do you PM in this forum?

Comment

11 12 and 12 13 tax year letter from HMRC

Originally posted by Ruminator View Post
                    I've just received letters from HMRC re. my SA Tax Returns FY11/12 and 12/13 when I was using IQ Contracts and Darwin-Pay/Partnership. I'd like to join a group but how do you PM in this forum?
                    Hi,

What the letters are saying? I received similar letters for 11 12 and 12 13 tax years. I was with Garraway until Q3 2012. HMRC asking confirm if I have used tax avoidance and how much loan I have received/ re-paid. Also they are saying" they believe that there MAY BE inaccuracy in my tax return and giving me 4 weeks time to reply and provide the information. In my opinion they are out of time for 11 12 and 12 13 tax years however they can open discovery.

Rgds,
                    Safe

Comment

Originally posted by Ruminator View Post
                      Use the Contact Us link at bottom right of this page to ask the Administrator for PM rights.

Or wait until the Administrator spots your request.

Or you may have it already if you can see Private Messages menu in top left of page.

Comment

Working...
                      X