BIG GROUP BIG GROUP - Page 103
Page 103 of 160 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast
Posts 1,021 to 1,030 of 1591

Thread: BIG GROUP

  1. #1021

    Should post faster


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by webberg View Post
    Big Group is most definitely not advising settle.

    On what evidence do you say that?

    We have our view on what a settlement should look like and we are pressing for that and it is not what HMRC will tell you is correct.

    We will if necessary litigate our analysis but would prefer not to if we can avoid it.

    Please - stick to the facts and if you are unsure - call us.
    OK sorry to bring this up but as you asked.

    You also said "The BG resolution plan is to settle the tax."

    Last comment on this.

  2. #1022

    Super poster


    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    WTT Consulting Ltd - London and online
    Posts
    2,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by me206et View Post
    OK sorry to bring this up but as you asked.

    You also said "The BG resolution plan is to settle the tax."

    Last comment on this.
    You've lost me.
    Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

    (No, me neither).

  3. #1023

    Still gathering requirements...


    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by webberg View Post
    You've lost me.

    Maybe he means this;

    http://forums.contractoruk.com/hmrc-...ml#post2398810

  4. #1024

    Super poster


    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    WTT Consulting Ltd - London and online
    Posts
    2,763

    Default

    Perhaps, in which case I'm probably being very dim.

    We are not advising settle on any terms except our own.
    Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

    (No, me neither).

  5. #1025

    More time posting than coding


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Thinking of joining Big Group ... how many active members are there at the moment? Just trying to get a feel for what the forum is like - I assume the forum is anonymous.

  6. #1026

    Super poster


    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    WTT Consulting Ltd - London and online
    Posts
    2,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by starstruck View Post
    Thinking of joining Big Group ... how many active members are there at the moment? Just trying to get a feel for what the forum is like - I assume the forum is anonymous.
    As you might expect I'm not going to say in public how many.

    The forum we use is as anonymous as you want to make it.
    Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

    (No, me neither).

  7. #1027

    Banned


    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by webberg View Post
    Perhaps, in which case I'm probably being very dim.

    We are not advising settle on any terms except our own.
    I'm not surprised given the £1500 you stand to make per client. That's 1.5 million if 1000 take it. Not to mention the £15 per month and being in prime position to handle enquiry work. Who's running the scheme now Webberg? Funny how your idea to "help" contractors has turned into such a money spinner for you. Funnier still how many people fell for it.

  8. #1028

    bored now

    eek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    😂
    Posts
    22,766

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cityampm View Post
    I'm not surprised given the £1500 you stand to make per client. That's 1.5 million if 1000 take it. Not to mention the £15 per month and being in prime position to handle enquiry work. Who's running the scheme now Webberg? Funny how your idea to "help" contractors has turned into such a money spinner for you. Funnier still how many people fell for it.
    Curious question as a bystander with knowledge but no direct involvement in any scheme. Exactly how much would another tax adviser charge compared to the £2000 or so Big Group may end up costing? I suspect it would be a lot, lot more than £2000......
    Last edited by eek; 12th October 2017 at 15:15.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

  9. #1029

    More time posting than coding


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cityampm View Post
    I'm not surprised given the £1500 you stand to make per client. That's 1.5 million if 1000 take it. Not to mention the £15 per month and being in prime position to handle enquiry work. Who's running the scheme now Webberg? Funny how your idea to "help" contractors has turned into such a money spinner for you. Funnier still how many people fell for it.
    Yep, been a member now for 26 months x £18pm (in VAT) = £468 for relatively 24hr access to a professional tax advisor and legal counsel.........damn, I fell for a right trap there didn't I
    STRENGTH - "A river cuts through rock not because of its power, but its persistence"

  10. #1030

    Some things in Moderation

    cojak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Look to your right...
    Posts
    19,082

    Default

    Please note that this forum is heavily moderated. If anyone want a flame war about this you can go to this thread http://forums.contractoruk.com/accou...ml#post2482060 and do it there.

    Otherwise I will simply lock this thread for the moment.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •