• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

NTRT challenge in FTT - Sign up - NOW

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NTRT challenge in FTT - Sign up - NOW

It is my opinion that the challenge being sought and run by the above group (see other threads) is a CRITICALLY IMPORTANT piece of solving the puzzle.

If you have not done so and are impacted, sign up NOW.

You will be helping yourself and all other contractors.
    Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Webberg,

I have asked in the forum before and the FAQ of the NTRT site still states:

Please note:

NTRT’s main focus is to help members who entered into an arrangement to utilise the Double Taxation Agreement (DTA) between the UK and the Isle of Man and unfortunately, we do not campaign for those affected by EBT schemes and would suggest visiting the Contractor UK forums for more help on that issue.

Not a lot of time to type as I have a busy weekend, but what is the stance on this please? I don't have £300 and then money for the big group as well, even more so with an APN on its way. Thanks.
    Last edited by fielder; 23 May 2015, 09:37.

Comment

Originally posted by fielder View Post
      Webberg,

I have asked in the forum before and the FAQ of the NTRT site still states:

Please note:

NTRT’s main focus is to help members who entered into an arrangement to utilise the Double Taxation Agreement (DTA) between the UK and the Isle of Man and unfortunately, we do not campaign for those affected by EBT schemes and would suggest visiting the Contractor UK forums for more help on that issue.

Not a lot of time to type as I have a busy weekend, but what is the stance on this please? I don't have £300 and then money for the big group as well, even more so with an APN on its way. Thanks.
      The FAQ is correct.

NTRT focuses on the DTA scheme.

provider action groups tend to be EBT/loan schemes

Big Group will cover all schemes (and other matters) including NTRT but given the advanced nature of the latter, input is expected to be minimal.

If you're in the DTA type scheme, join NTRT.

If not, join a provider actions AND BIG GROUP (which is very deliberately pitched at an affordable price).
      Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Thank you for the clarification.

Comment

NTRT supports BIG GROUP

At the moment it's just moral support but eventually I can see it being a lot more than that.

To quote Prime Minister Cameron:

We're all in this together

Comment

Working...
          X