• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Twitter Campaign against 2019 Charge

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Thunderclap might be a way to do this, if you're so inclined and can get enough people to sign up to it.

Thanks I haven't seen Thunderclap but will take a look.

Comment

Originally posted by webberg View Post
      Big Group has an active number of twitter users who are engaged in a campaign. Look out for their material and join in.
      Hi thanks I am part of the Big Group but we need more people on Twitter, I never thought I would end up on Twitter but it has been quite good. There is a lot of info that you can pick up from other peopel in the same situation as well as giving the MPs etc grief.

Comment

Originally posted by SummerhillLass View Post
        I am doing the same, just trying to get the message out there into the mainstream - lots of activity and feels quite energised. People need to take notice now - not just the IT industry anymore!
        That's great I am on there under @nobigfish if you let me know what you are on there as I will follow you if not doing so already.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          I think perhaps you might read this thread https://forums.contractoruk.com/hmrc...ehaviours.html and the comments about raising awareness.
          Thanks for that, I hadn't fully looked around all the threads on the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by NoBigFish View Post
            That's great I am on there under @nobigfish if you let me know what you are on there as I will follow you if not doing so already.
            I am @helenelizstone - will look out for you. I have learned a lot both from these forums and from twitter - I do believe we need a co-ordinated approach and would support getting that under way - happy to organise or help organise it. I am new to twitter but am now following a huge number of MPs

Comment

Originally posted by SummerhillLass View Post
              I am @helenelizstone - will look out for you. I have learned a lot both from these forums and from twitter - I do believe we need a co-ordinated approach and would support getting that under way - happy to organise or help organise it. I am new to twitter but am now following a huge number of MPs
              Hi I am already following you on Twitter, have DM'd you on there and will get the copy of that scheme documentation over to you at the weekend.

Comment

keen to lend some support to your Twitter campaign.

Just followed a few of you.

Comment

Things are picking up on Twitter following the high profile reports on the BBC presenter who was hit with a massive tax bill. The DJ Liz Kershaw has been retweeting some of the tweets about the 2019 Charge so if you have time and the inclination please jump on twitter to see if we can make some noise and get people to take notice. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X