• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Edm 1239 - the 2019 loan charge

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We've hit the ton - 100!

Comment

Originally posted by headspin View Post
      We've hit the ton - 100!
      Remains very important to do this LCAG members are being put in touch with members in the same constituency if your not a member i'd suggest looking into joining.

Comment

Originally posted by headspin View Post
        We've hit the ton - 100!
        101 now - and debate of the Loan charge in House of Commons next week Tuesday!

If you haven't reached out to your MP, PLEASE DO IT NOW!

It's last chance saloon time!

Comment

I'm meeting Matthew Offord on Friday

I don't think he's signed the EDM. What can I do to prepare for this meeting? Thanks.

Comment

MP Meeting material

Originally posted by person View Post
            I don't think he's signed the EDM. What can I do to prepare for this meeting? Thanks.
            The LCAG has a load of material that you can download and take to your meeting. It's called an MP Briefing Pack.

I was extremely fortunate to have met mine having prepared myself with the material - annoyingly I hadn't printed anything out, so if you can, please do - so you can leave the material with them to peruse at their leisure.

It was the best thing I have done so far.

I am hoping to see my MP again, especially now that I have received the HMRC settlement letter. It beggars belief that HMRC actually think that anyone can stump up this amount of cash!

Comment

Working...
            X