• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The righteous and the wicked - treating customers fairly

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The righteous and the wicked - treating customers fairly

An excellent article from Phil@dwstres - well worth a read

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DjH...wIU8s9kfP/view

You might not want to read if you work for HMRC - it makes very depressing reading for you.

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
    An excellent article from Phil@dwstres - well worth a read

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DjH...wIU8s9kfP/view

You might not want to read if you work for HMRC - it makes very depressing reading for you.
    I have sent the link to my MP with a request he reads it and gets something done about it !

Mind you they're all off on their jollies now till September.

Comment

Nice work Phil. I wish HMRC would take part in a reasoned discussion on the subject, rather than act as dictatorial judges and jury all the time.

Comment

Admin?

Would be nice if CUK would use this as one of the daily stories on their homepage so that it gets more views.

Comment

Originally posted by WalterWhite View Post
          Would be nice if CUK would use this as one of the daily stories on their homepage so that it gets more views.
          Good idea. I have emailed him. Admin has far more sense than to hang round the CUK forums.

Comment

Working...
          X