• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IQ Consultants, Felicitas Solutions, ECS Trustees - loan repayment demands

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by corsair View Post
    This thread, a few weeks ago my life took what I thought was a scary and dramatic turn when those letters arrived.

Today, they don’t seem so worrying. I’ve barely thought about them. whatevers happening with this, pails into our current reality.

Hope the guys sending those letters get a good dose of the bad stuff.
    Glad you feel better! These people are pedaling a legal thread that is tenuous and almost impossible to execute.
    Those pedaling these letters are on thin ice....won't be long before they quit or are forced to as they become fearful for their safety...

Comment

Originally posted by stevematch View Post
      Hopefully time will catch up with the scum
      Gareth Griffith / Giselle Whitlam Riley / Andrew Thompson. Maybe guys if you need some toilet paper I have a few rolls left. Gareth the scum bag still advertises cost effective solutions on LinkedIn.. pity LinkedIn wont close his account yet. I've sent everything I can to the HMRC to assist but im sure many have already. Still waiting for my MP and the SRA to get back to me, bloody useless authorities in this country. Luckily people like Web and ETC are on the money here.
      I have home addresses of two of the three...I'm surprised they aren't living in more lavish homes! Perhaps not so many falling for this as they would like?

Comment

Originally posted by creativity View Post
        I have home addresses of two of the three...I'm surprised they aren't living in more lavish homes! Perhaps not so many falling for this as they would like?
        stooges don’t do as well as the organ grinder
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by stevematch View Post
          Luckily people like Web and ETC are on the money here.
          I'm not sure if the "Web" above is a reference to me?

If so, let me be very clear.

I have never and will never advocate any form of personal attack, physical or verbal, on any of the parties involved, past or present in any arrangements.

I wish to have no part in any conversation such as this one.
          Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            stooges don’t do as well as the organ grinder
            Indeed, so who in Baker Tilly is the organ grinder?
            Maybe the whole of the Isle of Man catches Covid20, the mutated version.

Comment

Good question creativity. We've speculated before that BT are unlikely to be involved in this sort of stuff other than providing CSP/admin services. The ultimate owner is more likely to be from somewhere else and most likely the UK.

As for wishing a virus on an entire population, that is a little OTT.

Comment

Hello

Originally posted by webberg View Post
                I'm not sure if the "Web" above is a reference to me?

If so, let me be very clear.

I have never and will never advocate any form of personal attack, physical or verbal, on any of the parties involved, past or present in any arrangements.

I wish to have no part in any conversation such as this one.
                ------ LET ME BE CLEAR - No reference to you.

Comment

I see our 'friend' Andy Thompson of DOR Resolution has now renamed his company to Fiscus Management Limited (Company number 11910189).

I wonder whether this great director mastermind of 11+ companies is plotting something else, or maybe he's been spooked by HMRC chasing scheme operators recently.

Fiscus is latin for "purse" or "money-bag". It is
                  used to refer to the Emperor's purse, and thus to
                  the imperial exchequer. It is the origin of terms
                  such as fiscal deficit, fiscal policy, etc.
                  Last edited by Superfly; 25 March 2020, 19:52.

Comment

Dirt Bag

Originally posted by Superfly View Post
                    I see our 'friend' Andy Thompson of DOR Resolution has now renamed his company to Fiscus Management Limited (Company number 11910189).

I wonder this great director mastermind of 11+ companies is plotting something else, or maybe he's been spooked by HMRC chasing scheme operators recently.
                    How this dirt bag can still manage to be a director is shameful...good spot though.

Comment

SRA

Update - re my complaint to the SRA about Gladstone's.

They have had numerous complaints about Gladstone's which is great, and are working through the detail of my particular complaint as we speak. They apologised for the delay but it was good to see that many have put forward similar gripes about Gladstone's. I have given them a copy of my agreement and as much information as possible to aid them.

I am sure someone on this forum will shoot me down. But I thought id share the update.

Comment

Working...
                      X